NEW universal immobilizer emulator UNICAN, for vehicles with CAN-BUS bus (current sw. 1.11):
- Renault / Dacia with CAN-BUS speed : 250/500
- PSA (Citroen / Peugeot) with CANBUS speed : 250/500
- VAG WFS4 with CANBUS speed : 500
- Fiat / Alfa Romeo / Lancia with CANBUS speed : 50/250/500
- Nissan NATS6/7 with CANBUS speed : 500
- Mercedes FBS2 with CANBUS speed : 125/500
- Mercedes CR2 (EDC15 only) with CANBUS speed : 500
- VAG WFS3 with CANBUS speed : 500
- VAG WFS5 with CANBUS speed : 500
- Support for ECU EDC17C45 (plus revised Nissan algorithm) has been added to NISSAN CANBUS immobilizer emulation
- NEW: green LED added as unlocked status of the emulator, for clearer indication. Also the emulator connector has been changed to a new model with a lower height to make UNICAN easier to fit into modern ECUs.
- for the VAG WFS5 / MQB TCU can now deactivate both the ECU and the TCU at the same time!
- for VAG WFS3 checks the incoming data in the WFS3 request to match the CS data in the ECU and the emulator
- for FIAT a new ID from the authorization request 0x64 has been added
- added VAG WFS5 algorithm (16 bytes CS CANBUS immo system)
Our emulator fully replaces the original OEM immobilizer. It is compatible with all control units with the above mentioned systems. This means that it does not depend on the type and manufacturer of the engine control unit (Bosch, Siemens, Delphi, EDC16, EDC17, …), but on the immobilizer system, and the speed of the CAN-BUS bus.
For the correct functionality of the emulator, it is necessary to provide a suitable diagnostic and programming device that can read and extract data from the ECU. You can use any CMD, Flex, DFox, Ktag, Elnec, VVDI, Abrites device to read the data and our VAG IMMO Calculator software to extract the data e.g. for VAG. Or send us the contents of the ECU by email to email@example.com, and we will prepare an emulator specifically for your controller for an additional fee. It is not the classic “immo off” system that is inappropriate. Our emulators are designed to emulate and unlock a malfunctioning OEM immobilizer system, in case the vehicle cannot be started. The unit’s control software and coding will be fully preserved.
Detailed emulator setup can be found here.
Information: The emulator is designed mainly for professionals and service centers. MTE is not responsible for improper use of the emulator, nor for damages caused by improper installation and handling of the control unit.
There are no reviews yet.