1. Information about MTE
- These rules for the handling of personal data of MTE, s.r.o., 43934528, with registered office at Štefánikova 3897, 085 01 Bardejov, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court of Prešov, Section: Sro, Insert No.: 19674/P (hereinafter referred to as “MTE“) regulates the principles of processing of personal data of the visitors of the website https://ecubug.com (hereinafter referred to as “the website”), in particular of its registered users (hereinafter referred to as “the user“) and of the MTE customers who place an order through the website (hereinafter referred to as “the customer“).
- MTE acts as a controller in the processing of personal data and thus determines for what purpose and by what means the processing of personal data will take place.
2. What data do we process?
- Data provided by customers. We process personal data about users and customers on the website. The primary personal data processed is the personal data you provide to us when you register on the website or when you create your order.
- This data includes in particular the e-mail address and, in the case of customers, the name and surname, address, telephone number and payment details. If you wish, you can also include other data, such as your employment address or a note about possible delivery times.
- MTE does not collect or otherwise process any sensitive personal data including, for example, data about your health, religion or belief, etc.
3. For what purposes do we process the data?
- We use your name and surname and contact details to process your order, i.e. to fulfil the contract between MTE and the customer. Data processing in this case includes all activities from the registration of the order, its processing, including payment and delivery of the ordered goods. If the data is not provided MTE cannot process your order.
- MTE primarily uses e-mail addresses to offer our products and to promote the website through commercial communications sent to users. In this case, the processing is only carried out on the basis of your consent, which is entirely voluntary, and even if you do not grant it, you can continue to make full use of our website. Please note that registration on the website may only be carried out by persons over the age of 16. You may withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on the relevant link located in each commercial communication.
- For better targeting of advertising and website promotion, MTE processes data about website visits, products viewed and other activity on the website using cookies. As a rule, MTE obtains statistics, analyses and reports on the behaviour of website users on the basis of this data. Based on this, it is then possible to better target advertising or tailor the content of the website to what you are actually interested in and what you are looking for, or what is of interest to a larger group of users in general. In this case, the processing of personal data is generally automated and anonymous. More information about cookies.
4. Withdrawal of consent and cancellation of commercial communications
- Business Announcements. MTE users and customers can unsubscribe from commercial notifications at any time by:
- by clicking on the relevant link in the footer of each commercial communication; or
- object to the processing of personal data in the MTE at email@example.com or through other contacts listed in this policy.
- Cookies. If you want to disable the storage of cookies on your device, you can change the settings directly in your browser. If you disable MTE from storing cookies, some parts of the website may not work properly. Find out more about disabling and deleting cookies.
5. Who has access to the data?
- In the first instance, personal data is processed by the MTE and its staff. All persons who have access to personal data are under an obligation of confidentiality and this obligation continues even after their cooperation with MTE has ended.
- MTE, as the controller, also entrusts the processing of personal data to other entities, as so-called processors. A processor is any body that processes personal data for the MTE for the purposes and in the manner specified by the MTE. Where your consent is required for processing, we only pass data to processors if you have given your consent. We only pass on to processors the data they strictly need to provide their services. The processors used by MTE include:
- transport companies – Slovak Parcel Service s.r.o. , DHL Parcel Slovakia spol. s r.o., Slovak post
- LUEKO, s. r. o. (economic consultancy and accounting)
- Google LLC (Google Analytics tools for traffic analysis)
6. How long do we process the data?
- MTE processes personal data for the purposes of contract performance throughout the processing of the order, including payment and delivery of the goods. By law, MTE subsequently stores certain data contained in accounting documents.
- Commercial communications are sent to users for as long as the consent to receive them lasts. In the case of customers, commercial communications are sent until unsubscribed or until an objection is raised against the processing of your data for this purpose. However, the longest period for which commercial communications are sent is 3 years. After that, MTE will ask for a new consent.
- Further processing of personal data beyond the above time limits shall only be carried out by MTE if it is necessary for the fulfilment of its obligations under the legislation to which MTE is subject.
7. What are your rights?
- In relation to the processing of personal data, you can contact the MTE and request:
- Information regarding the personal data processed by the MTE, the purpose and nature of the processing of the personal data, including information about the possible recipients of the personal data outside the MTE. General information on personal data processing activities is contained in this policy.
- Access to the data you have provided to MTE, whether during registration or order creation. If you exercise this right, MTE will confirm to you whether and what specific personal data is being processed and, where appropriate, this data will be made available to you, together with information about its processing.
- Correction of personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete in any way. Only in the case of up-to-date data can MTE correctly process your order.
- Explanation and rectification of the non-compliance (e.g. blocking, rectification, completion or destruction of personal data) if you believe that MTE is processing personal data in violation of the protection of your personal and private life or in violation of the law.
- Erasure of personal data (the so-called right to be forgotten) or limited processing if it is no longer necessary for the purposes stated or if MTE no longer has a legitimate reason to process the personal data, including if you do not consent to further processing. MTE will delete your data in whole or in part when the above conditions are met.
- Transfer of automatically processed personal data obtained on the basis of your consent from MTE to another entity, where MTE will transfer your personal data in a commonly used format to you or to another controller of your choice.
- Furthermore, MTE customers may object to the processing of personal data in the case of sending commercial communications or evaluating shopping preferences, on the basis of which MTE will immediately terminate the processing of personal data for these purposes.
- In addition to the above-mentioned rights, you always have the possibility to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority in the event of a breach of MTE’s obligations.
- MTE is committed to the security of your data. The handling of personal data is carried out in full compliance with applicable law, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). When processing personal data, MTE places great emphasis on the technical and organisational security of the data processed.
- All personal data in electronic form are stored in databases and systems to which only those persons who have an immediate need to handle the personal data for the purposes set out in this policy have access, and only to the extent necessary. Access to this personal data is password protected. The security of personal data is regularly tested by MTE and we continuously improve the protection.
You can contact MTE with any comments regarding the processing of personal data or to exercise your rights by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
These rules are effective from 11 April 2022.